Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Quartet of the Swedish Moon
































July 12, 2008 for me was one of the biggest and yet memorable day of my life. Things were not so unease, I must tell you that. Beginning from those euphoric days of my high school fast forwarding to my physical toil now in College, I can actually brought it the reason out from obscurity---I have recognized my responsibilities.

Huh! I hate being tormented with my hardships. What I want to do was to make it plain and simple; I must cope up with these hardships and must turn them into lame ducks. No one but I, I could and must help myself to manage the time engaged with academics, and with my hobby of writing.

I will share the story of my toil probably this week; Hahaha! I must finish my review first for my Prelim Exams.


Let’s go back to my topic. Yes, I have a wonderful day for the July 12. Mom and Sister had shared me with the event I’ve been waiting for so long as we went to the theatre to watch the movie that will make history. Hollywood is gravely responsible for it as they had showcased their latest accomplishment----the film adaptation of the Broadway Musical “MAMMA MIA!”

I'm not actually associated with the story of the movie but with the cast and the music. I must stop being hypocrite that I like the flow of the story...all I want is Meryl Streep and the ABBA music.

I was a hardcore ABBA fan as much through my Admiration with Meryl Streep. So, it went through my formula of equating the sum/product of ABBA and Meryl Streep into my total furor and sense of pop culture.


What do I want to point at this time is the photos of the four ABBA members joining the movie casts during the successful Swedish premiere of the movie in Hotel Rival in Stockholm and this is the year's biggest reunion of the popular group who enthralled hearts during the 70's until now (I must make an essay about my devotion to these four Swedes---watch out! Coming Soon!)

And the journey begins here:

Agnetha Faltskog, Anni-Frid Lyngstad (Reuss), Bjorn Ulvaeus, and Benny Andersson--the four ABBA members, had attended and watched the premiere of the movie adaptation of the hit musical MAMMA MIA! in Stockholm Sweden.


Bjorn, Benny and Frida arrived separately. Agnetha's arrival appears to be unrecorded but then Frida and Agnetha surprised Meryl Streep on the red carpet and then Frida instigated a little
dance in a circle for the three of them.

Then ABBA appeared on the balcony with Benny and Björn at the far ends, and Agnetha and Frida in the middle and the film's actors separating A&F from B&B (so they STILL didn't appear together just the four of them!).
You can see the pictures here in these post! Enjoy,

I'm listening to Agnetha's rarity Every Good Man and the version of Mamma Mia sung by the marvelous Meryl Streep.
The present wife of Bjorn is music-journalist Lena Kallersjö while Benny's present wife is Swedish TV presenter Mona Nörklit

Agnetha is enjoying her life being recluse; Frida turned into a Swiss Princess.
You can see newspapers featuring this majestic movie premiere.
















































































































































































































No comments: